Over 43 years L2 Media's parent company, L2, Inc. has worked with tens of thousands of campaigns providing best-in-class enhanced voter data. Through L2 Media you can activate our data seamlessly through digital advertising, social media and email campaigns.
eMail Lists & Deployment
L2 maintains the largest and most accurate voter email contact lists available. Use hundreds of characteristics to hone your perfect email outreach and let L2 deliver those emails with 90%-95% deliverability.
We keep the process simple and low cost for your organization.
L2 Media will manage your email deployment from targeted list creation to deployment and reporting. We have decades of expertise to throttle and monitor deployments for the greatest deliverability.
Process - We usually require a 1-2 business days to get set up but once setup sends after your initial send take only hours.
You cut your selection via VoterMapping or tell your L2 rep your universe selection (i.e. 3/4+ Primary Voters)
- Build your own creative either using a professional design service or one of these free web-based email editors:
- Fill out this quick and easy form so we have all of the information we need to schedule your email deployment.
- L2 Media staff provides consultation along the way offering best practices.
- Reporting: 24 hours after the send the initial reporting will be sent and a final report will be delivered 48 hours after the send with all details of a send.
Our pricing model is simple. We charge $5.00 for every thousand emails delivered with a $500 setup fee. If you purchase emails the cost is $4.00 for every thousand emails we deliver. We do discount these rates based on volume of sends, as well as the length of the campaign.
Purchase Email lists
Collected from a variety of premier 'opt-in' sources, L2's email lists give your organization a phenomenal building block on which to build your email targeting and outreach.
- All of L2's emails are from 'opt-in' sources
- Emails go through an SMTP 'handshake' ensuring 90%+ deliverability
- Attach emails to any targeted voter selection
- Email to voter data match rate is 25% to 35%
- You have the option to purchase the emails with unlimited usage or rent the emails and deploy through L2 Media
- Emails go through a multi-stage verification process
Facebook Targeting & Execution
Use Your eXiSting l2 List
If you're already an L2 customer and have purchased a list with name, address and phone numbers you can upload some or all of that data as a custom audience directly into Facebook's advertiser interface. The L2 to Facebook match rate using just name, physical address and phone is 60%-80%. If you have emails attached to your file the overall match rate climbs to 90%+. The best part is there is no additional cost to you because you've already purchased the data.
Use the l2 facebook format
The highest match rates from the L2 voter file to Facebook come when your file has L2 email addresses matched. We've made the process both simple and low cost...
- Select the voters you'd like to target either through VoterMapping or by speaking with an L2 representative.
- Purchase data for a fraction of the cost of owning L2 data with emails.
- We'll send you a file with all of the necessary personally identifiable information including name, address, phone number(s), and email addresses to give you the highest possible match rate.
Bruce Willsie is the CEO of L2, the nation’s leading political data processing and technology firm and the primary commercial source for voter data used by members of Congress, numerous state legislatures and campaigns across the country.
Born and raised in the state of Washington, Bruce is an attorney and former nuclear power plant operator onboard a submarine in the U.S. Navy.
A graduate of Princeton and Harvard Law School, Bruce came to L2 in 1990 after a short stint as a Seattle attorney specializing in high tech contracting and business litigation.
Paul Westcott is L2’s Vice President of Sales & Marketing. Prior to joining L2 Paul worked for NBC News, Fox News Channel and most recently Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. At Clear Channel Paul started as a Senior Digital Editor creating and managing editorial content on over 850 radio station websites.
Prior to Clear Channel Paul was an Assignment Editor for NBC News covering all of the network’s news properties including the Today Show, MSNBC, Meet the Press and Nightly News.
Paul attended Fordham University and has both a BA and MA in Political Science with a focus on campaigns and elections management.